Residential Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems-SCUFFED
2 copies are available at a 15% discount, while supplies last! These books are slightly scrapped from the binding process. Lets call them seconds! They are fine otherwise.
Residential Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems is an award winning publication that sets the standard for O & M activities across the country.
- Complete descriptions of the operation and maintenance (O&M) service provider role and function
- Step-by-step instructions for implementing an O&M service program
- Definitions of terms
- Clearly written text, supplemented by checklists, worksheets, illustrations, data tables, and learning objectives
- Reviews of mathematical processes to refresh understanding
- Conversion factors to aid calculations. References for further reading
Developed by the Consortium of Institutes for Decentralized Wastewater Treatment (CIDWT), with partial funding by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Water Environmental Research Foundation (WERF). Written by 12 academic and professional experts and independently reviewed by 35 experts from major universities, professional associations, government agencies, and businesses.
ASABE Blue Ribbon Award
280 pages., 8 1/2 x 11, illus., plastic laminate cover with stay-flat spiral binding, 2008, Second Edition
Catalog: Water & Septic Systems