Swine Breeding and Gestation Facilities Handbook
Swine Breeding and Gestation Facilities Handbook is a great resource where producers and builders can learn everything needed to plan, construct, and manage a swine breeding and gestation facility.
- Housing Management Options
- Building Layout and Equipment
- Manure Handling
- Environmental Control Systems
- Jay Harmon, Extension Engineer, Iowa State University
- Donald Levis, Swine Specialist, University of Nebraska
- Joe Zulovich, Ag Engineer, University of Missouri
- Steven Hoff, Ag Engineer, Iowa State University
- Gerald Bodman, Extension Engineer, Emeritus, University of Nebraska
More than 90 figures, photographs, and tables plus 11 examples complement the text. Five breeding herd inventory worksheets and a boar usage chart complete the book.
104 pp, 8 1/2 x 11, illus, paperback, 2001