Sheep Housing and Equipment Handbook
One of the best resources on the market for sheep farming!
This informative handbook includes
- Planning considerations
- Barn types, placement, and layout
- Manure management
- Feed storage and handling
- Treating and handling facilities
- Equipment for raising orphan lambs
- Needed utilities and construction materials.
Also featured are a summary data chart, 19 tables, 110 figures, a glossary, references, and a conversion chart for areas and volumes.96 pp, 8 1/2 x 11, illus, paperback/3-hole punch, 1994 ISBN 0-89373-090-4 Return to Sheep Operations