Grain Drying, Handling and Storage Handbook
Grain Drying, Handling, and Storage Handbook is used widely as THE reference for planning grain drying, handling, and storage facilities. Developed to assist farmers, elevator managers, equipment dealers, students, and others interested in developing grain systems.
This third edition has been substantially updated and expanded since the 1987 version!
- Information on larger grain volumes that accumulate on- and off-farm grain facilities more rapidly during harvest.
- Examples that are more representative of how grain is received today.
- Two new chapters with topics on safety and health, and automation and basic principles of grain drying, handling and storage.
- All figures have been redrawn or replaced with new illustration or photos.
- Grain storage and capacity tables that are cross-referenced to downloadable spreadsheets making it easy for recalculation for specific needs.
- Color for the first time!
156 pages, 8 1/2 x 11, appendix, glossary, references, resources, illus., softbound, 2017