Fixed and Flexible Cash Rental Arrangements For Your Farm
Rental arrangements for cropland vary widely from one geographic area to another. The purpose of this publication is to help operators and landowners develop equitable cash-rent arrangements and assist them in making sound decisions based on an equitable evaluation of resources.
- Is a fixed cash-rent arrangement for you?
- Establishing equitable fixed cash rental rates
- Putting flexibility in the cash-rent arrangement
- Putting the agreement in writing
- Worksheets and cash farm lease that can be filled in on-line
Funding for this project was provided by the North Central Risk Management Education Center and the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. This material is based upon work supported by USDA/NIFA under Award Number 2010-49200-06200
2012, 32 pp., 8 1/2 x 11, saddle stitched
Cash Farm Lease downloadCatalog: Rental Farm Agreements