Crop Share Rental Arrangements For Your Farm
Cropland rental arrangements vary widely across localities and farming areas. This publication's purpose is to help operators (lessee) and landowners (lessor) make sound decisions and develop equitable crop-share arrangements.
- Advantages and disadvantages of crop-share arrangements
- Establishing a crop-share arrangement
- Developing an equitable crop-share lease arrangement
- Establishing rents for other cropland, pasture, and buildings
- Example worksheet, and a worksheet that can be filled in on-line
- Putting the agreement in writing
- Crop-share farm lease that can be filled in on-line.
Funding for this project was provided by the North Central Risk Management Education Center and the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. This material is based upon work supported by USDA/NIFA under Award Number 2010-49200-06200
2012, 24 pp., 8 1/2 x 11, spiral bound
Crop-Share Lease downloadCatalog: Rental Farm Agreements