Crop Share Rental Arrangements For Your Farm
The intent of this publication is to help operators (lessee) and landowners (lessor) make sound decisions and develop equitable crop-share arrangements.
You will learn
- the definition of crop-share arrangements
- advantages and disadvantages of crop-share arrangements
- why you should establish a crop-share arrangement
- how to develop an equitable crop-share lease arrangement
- the backgroung behind establishing rents for other cropland, pasture, and buildings
- why you should put the agreement in writing
Worksheets and a cash farm lease is included.
Funding for this project was provided by the North Central Risk Management Education Center and the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. This material is based upon work supported by USDA/NIFA under Award Number 2010-49200-06200
2012, 24 pp., 8 1/2 x 11, spiral bound
Crop-Share Lease downloadCatalog: Rental Farm Agreements