Beef Cow Rental Arrangements For Your Farm
This publication will guide you in the development of a SIMPLE, straight forward, and equitable lease arrangement that will result in better relations between owner and operator, and a more efficient beef-cow enterprise.
- livestock lease terms
- the difference between share versus cash lease agreements
- how to develop an equitable share arrangement
- what determines the income
- how to cash lease beef cows
- how to leasing bulls
- why you should put the agreement in writing
Example worksheets and blank worksheets are included, along with a livestock rental lease.
Funding for this project was provided by the North Central Risk Management Education Center and the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. This material is based upon work supported by USDA/NIFA under Award Number 2010-49200-06200
40 pages, 8 1/2 x 11, example worksheets, saddle stitched, 2013
Livestock Rental Lease Download